For those businesses/activities that require to enroll more than one person as a bulk package an effective option is the use of vouchers.
Vouchers enable direct access to the course that the voucher relates to enabling simple and immediate enrollment in the course without any further payment.
To proceed with on-line payment for multiple trainees click on the course image that you wish to enroll for:
General Food Safety Courses
Initial quantity (number to be enrolled) is set to 1 person so just change the number to suit your needs.
Note you can still use this system for a voucher for one person or as many as you would like (the vouchers do not expire)
You will be able to pay by credit card or on-line banking.
Your voucher code to start training will be emailed to you as soon as payment is received.
The voucher code will be unique and can be used to enroll as many trainees as you have paid for.
Once you have your voucher code here is how each person issued with a voucher proceeds:
1. Go to the register voucher page: https://safefoodhandler.com/register.
2. Complete the registration details (note after registering students use the link to “My Training – Sign In/Out”).
3. Put an email address in and a password (the email must be unique to each student).
4. Put the first and last name in (note make sure spelling is correct as this is with name that appears on the certificate).
5. Put the Voucher Code that will have been provided.
6. Click ‘Register’.
Note on emails:
If a student has no email, they can quickly create one using Gmail for example or if they want to remain ‘anonymous’ they can use a ‘made up one’.
For example they could use their firstname.lastname@example.org but they will not get automated emails and if they forget their password they will need to contact me to reset it.